1. GOD IS GOOD
- We rest in the complete and finished work of Jesus.
- We celebrate joyously in God's promises. His goodness is a secret of our strength.
- Our personal hope is the confident expectation of seeing God's goodness in our lives.
- Testimonies declare the goodness and greatness of our God.
- Thankfulness and gratefulness are gateways for us to experience the promises of God.
- God's grace is available to us in all areas of our lives. it is the empowerment for us to live in victory.
2. VALUING GOD'S PRESENCE
- We are first worshippers who minister to the Lord.
- We are to live from God's presence.
- Obedience comes out of our heart to heart relationship with our loving Heavenly Father.
- Intimacy with the Holy Spirit is valued and cultivated.
- Prayer and worship times (private and corporate) are foundational to our calling.
3. REALISING OUR IDENTITY
- Sin has lost it's power. We are dead to sin and alive to God.
- We have significance because of God's unshakeable love for us.
- We are chosen sons and daughters and as such the doorway of heaven is permanently open to us.
- We work, not for God's favour, but from God's favour.
- We create a culture where failure is a learning experience, not an identity.
- God has created us to live life in abundance and to reign with Him in life. The promises and blessings of God are for us now.
- We are called to live with Kings' hearts and servants' hands. Royalty is our identity, servanthood is our assignment and intimacy with God is our life source.
- The words Christ speaks over us are ones of destiny, empowerment and encouragement.
- We stand in the freedom which Christ won for us.
4. RELEASING THE KINGDOM
- We are called to release God's kingdom in it's fullness.
- We owe the world an encounter with God.
- God's authority has been delegated to us to enforce Christ's victory over sickness and demons.
- We declare the kingdom through a life of glistening hope, generosity, hope and joy.
- We speak words of life, calling out destiny in ourselves and others.
- We seek out opportunities for light to shine in the darkness, being empowered by God's love, sensitivity and wisdom.
- Salvation is the fruit of heaven being released on earth.
5. LIVING IN HONOUR
- We will cultivate honour, bringing strength to one another.
- All we say and do will have love as its foundation. We will keep our love on no matter what because we value our relationships.
- We will help people realise their God-given potential. We choose to recognise the 'gold' in others.
- A culture of honour produces an environment that creates increasing levels of joy, freedom and peace.
- We cultivate high levels of respect in all relationships and therefore speak and act with respect, even in disagreement.
- We create a safe place, where people feel empowered and free from fear of punishment.